Thursday, November 19, 2009

Jam Nights @ the MFC Bar with Black Pipe

Playing on a live stage gives one a rush undefined. Maybe very soon, since we have the venue, I'd put up a band of my own to play at the MFC Bar. But for now, I'd have to be content jamming on stage.

The economic situation has not gotten better but I refuse to dwell on the feeling of helplessness and would much rather enjoy the moments this life has to offer. Good new is I finally got the chance to use my new Greg Bennett Royale semi-hollow guitar on stage and on video. My daughter was the one who christened it and later it was Kenneth of Black Pipe... my turn.

So last Sunday, after recording a song with Black Pipe, I had them on stage at the MFC Bar to provide entertainment for the customers. It was a fun night as we also celebrated the birthday party of one of the employees Gerald.

I wish I could post Black Pipe's original music but I'm keeping it secret until they finish the entire album. So I'm sorry, for now this will be just me jamming with one of the hardest working band in the land, BLACK PIPE.







No comments:

Almost a year :)