Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Off to Boracay

I hate this overnight business trips that won't even allow me to see many of my friends from the island. As usual, I tried my best not to fall asleep today so that I'll have the need to sleep at this time... and since I've dosed off at 7pm, here I am wide awake and hungry at 12. I'll try to sleep a little more in a while but that doesn't look feasible with the Brave One just starting in HBO...

This trip I guess represents, I guess with half the finality, closure of my personal business interests in the island and it somehow saddens me given that I've developed friendships there as well as the fond memories of my long stay there a year and a half ago.

However, it also means that we can breath for the meantime and recollect ourselves... and maybe someday, a return to the beautiful Island Paradise of Boracay would be fitting... or maybe, I'd b in another beautiful beach one day soon.

No comments:

Almost a year :)