Thursday, January 15, 2009

Back in Manila

Nobody told me that the air carrier I was taking had a minor incident last Sunday at the Caticlan Airport... my staff told me about it a few minutes before I boarded my car for the domestic terminal.

The domestic terminal in Manila looked a bit abandoned when I got there, and we were like four passengers on the plane. But I do like the new plane as compared to the run-down planes of Asian Spirit where the cabin would fill up with mist and fog before take off. The new plane was actually comfortable but relatively "shaky" as compared with SeaAir planes.

When I got there, i was quite happy that Sez and Jimmy and the kids were already adjusted to the island life and everything seems to be fine. We only had a few moments spent talking and it was mostly pleasant. I had a chance to see some of my friends and managed to grab a few sojus and san miguels with them and i promised them that my return trip would be a bit longer of a stay.
Anyway, my mission in Boracay was accomplished, and I'm back in Manila.




I took these pictures around September 2008. Our first trip together to the island before deciding that they would be settling there to take care of our restaurant business.

No comments:

Almost a year :)