Sunday, June 20, 2010

working on a new theme song for the AMAZING SHOW

I've asked Alamat's main composer Ivan Scott Mariano to make us a song that hopefully everyone would be amenable with and they made us this. It rocks and I feel good about it. So right now we are in the process of rewriting the lyrics a bit to better suit us and I'm having some people from Amazing study the music and the lyrics and we could hopefully record the female version by next week.

This is a temporary video of the song since I'm a bit excited to post the pictures I've taken of 43 performers at the roof deck of the Manila Film Center.



I'm Amazed!
written by Ivan Scott Mariano
performed by Alamat
produced by Casie Villarosa
engineered by Casie Villarosa
recorded at Sunset Studios


We've traveled the world, by land and sea
To find cultures we want to see
So we can bring you into a place
Where amazing things happen
All in one great show...

So take a seat and feel the beat
In a family show that will
Sweep you off your feet

(I'm Amazed) (It's Amazing...)
Now we can showcase our talents
(I'm Amazed) (It's Amazing...)
That one great show can happen
(I'm Amazed) (It's Amazing...)
How you feel the world

In one great show... Amazing Show!
I'm Amazed!

It's amazing to know that you and me
became one big family
the joy we've brought to you
Just a smile from you
Is just what we want to see

It's amazing no words can describe
It's an amazing... experience of my life

In one great show... Amazing Show...

I'm Amazed!

No comments:

Almost a year :)