Sunday, June 27, 2010

Amazing Cebu Photo Shoot

The "sky shoot" of the Amazing Performers in Manila prompted me to take the opportunity to make a "sea shoot" concept at the Amazing Show Cebu branch and it turned out pretty well despite the short time frame since the Chairman wanted to meet me for lunch before I went back to Manila. I got sun-burned really bad and didn't even have the chance to shower before boarding the plane... but looking at the pictures. it was well worth it.

Here are a few of the photos from the shoot...


the Amazing Show Cebu performers


Group Shots!



I didn't get the opportunity to take the close up solos for the boys since the Chairman was waiting for me back at the Hotel so the boys had to settle for some group shots















Solo Shots!

























No comments:

Almost a year :)