Monday, June 21, 2010

Mica's Father's Day Present

(It's) All because of you
by : Mica Villarosa

Every moment I spend with you
You teach me how to be true
You pull me up when i'm down
Turn my frown upside down

You gave me the strength to believe
To fight for the things I may need
You're more than I could ever ask for
I know you deserve so much more

So I'd like to thank you
For making me who I am today
Without you here beside me
I won't have the courage to say
That I'm the happiest girl in this world
And it's all because of you

I once was lost in a sea of people
Feeling like a needle in a haystack
Praying for my dear life
'cause i thought it was the end

But then you appeared beside me
Pulled me close into your arms
Pushed me back to my feet
and held me tight through every step

**I think i'm ready to leave
Though I know it's hard for you to let go
But I'm a big girl now (literally :P)
So please.. I love you.. :)

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DADHEI.!! :) <3 (:


No comments:

Almost a year :)