Monday, June 28, 2010

More Photographs

This photography thing has gotten me all wired up. I remember my Finance Manager telling me after I bought this Sony Alpha 230 that sooner or later, I'd want to buy the after market accessories that would come with it... lens, battery pack, etc...

I said that I couldn't afford them so I probably wouldn't even dare think about them... Damn, he was right. Although I am only in the thinking about them phase.

There's a facebook fan page out there that says, "hindi komo may DSLR ka ay photographer ka na..." (owning a DSLR camera doesn't make you a photographer) or at least I think that's what it says to wit; without a DSLR camera, then you'll never be a photographer.

Anyway, I don't want to be a photographer... but for now, I do love my Alpha 230.

The best part? I have a bunch of beautiful people to photograph and experiment with this camera... I love my job!

So here are some of those beautiful people...


Carla



Beejay


Kring Kring


Raniza



Dimple


Amor

No comments:

Almost a year :)