Monday, December 28, 2009

Yellow Cab Service is Terrible!



First and foremost, It'll take a lot to piss me off.

The last time I blogged about bad food service was about Jollibee whose delivery service always gives me the chicken part I hate the most and refuse to eat. I blogged about it after the third time they've done it and I've not eaten anything from Jollibee since.

Being a recent beer returnee because of the MFC Bar, I always order Yellow Cab's New York's Finest but their delivery system has already screwed me up twice. Aside from the wait, they've forgotten to put the condiments under the pizza. My secretary would call them back and they would bring the condiments... by then the pizza would have been sloppy and cold.

In one of the times that I was personally at Yellow Cab in Macapagal Avenue with my family. I told them of the two negative incidents I've had with them and they were quite apologetic.

I honestly love their food, but today I swear that the incident last night would always deter me from patronizing their products.

Last night (past midnight), on our way home, I decided to pass by Yellow Cab Macapagal for a 14" NYF to take out. I asked my daughter to place the order as I waited inside the car. 30 minute passed and I checked on my daughter. The Pizza isn't ready yet. After about ten minutes, there was a commotion inside and one of the service crew ran after a green Pajero but failed to catch it. Apparently, they have given our pizza to them. WTF!

I went in to ask them about our order and they apologized and said that it'll just take 5 minutes to replace it. Another WTF!!! Then why were we waiting more than 30 minutes for our order if it would only take them 5 to make one? (It actually took them 13 minutes)

By the time we got the pizza, I was pissed off as hell.

Yellow Cab products are good... no, actually they're excellent. But unfortunately, your service crews are mostly idiots and that makes the service idiotic. It's a management problem that will ruin what you've built.

I don't even know why I have to waste my day off hours writing this blog about Yellow Cab. I just hope that this post contributes to the betterment of their service. As a rule, Filipinos are not rude... specially to waiters, guards and service crews. Maybe that's why the service standards remains lame.

Note:

I ran across this other blog while I was writing this http://mcallie8.blogspot.com/2009/02/yellow-cab-pizza-your-service-sucks.html

No comments:

Almost a year :)