Saturday, December 12, 2009

back to back

Thursday night jam at the MFC Bar...

Another damn good night at the MFC Bar with Black Pipe on stage. Earlier in the night, I had dinner with my marketing department together with Czarina from Jeron Travel with her VIP guests. They made me drink this Chinese venomous drink (and I mean venomous) called "58", I guess named after its alcohol percentage. After, I took my 5th straight bottom's up shot, they told me that I was quite impressive being a Filipino since we allegedly always give up after the 2nd shot. Thank God I'm already a record holder, because I threw up on the sixth and got a massage from Dae Jang Gum manager Mr. Kim.

That was like drinking pure ethyl alcohol. It wasn't actually the alcohol content that bonked me, it was the taste that drew fire straight down to your esophagus...

Rest of the night, I drank coffee and water. Alamat gave me a call that they had a gig at PLM (Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila -- University of Manila) and that they wanted to drop by because they missed me... hehehe.

So I had a back to back night at the MFC with Black Pipe and Alamat. Nice jam, good vibrant grooves and heavy Pinoy rock ruled the night.




No comments:

Almost a year :)