Monday, December 7, 2009

ALAMAT's Pagdaan...

These days, I do nothing for the business because there is nothing I can do at "my level". I constantly remain in a state of helplessness that I feel insignificant both to myself and my employees but as I've mentioned... I'll sit it out and wait for my time.

So instead of being angry and melancholic all of the time, I will brush up on the skills that I have and tend to the responsibilities more likely to be productive. Because unlike most others, I have to remind myself that I am in this position because I am skilled. That as a manager, I will not sit it out by playing online or offline computer games that won't be remitting a cent or two for future businesses.

So these days, I take care of two promising bands I like... Alamat and Black Pipe. I've been in collaboration with the two bands in producing their respective albums and doing their music videos and documentation.

This is one of the most fun I've had making a music video. it was supposedly a serious mv but unfortunately or fortunately, Alamat's bassist Aris can't help himself. song was written by Ivan Mariano (drums) for Alamat. I produced and engineered the recording sessions and directed this mv. i really like the song the first time i heard it so we all decided to post it so that we could have some feedback mechanism of some kind via youtube. Hope you guys like it.



ALAMAT

dolreich tonolete (vocals)
mc monderin (guitars)
aris gutierez (bass)
ivan scott mariano (drums)

produced / engineered / videographed / edited by
casie villarosa for sunset records limited / amazing records

recorded and shot on location at the Manila Film Center, CCP Complex, Pasay City

You can catch Alamat at the MFC Bar Thursdays from 10pm onwards

No comments:

Almost a year :)