Thursday, October 22, 2009

my light moments

The other day was my former secretary's birthday and we celebrated it in advance by drinking at the MFC Bar. We asked how old she was and she said that she's too old at 31. I said "dont worry _____, you're face does not reflect your age, only your body".
Filipino version: "wag kang mag alala, ____. Hindi naman halata sa mukha mo ang edad mo, sa katawan lang..."

The other night on our way home, I commented to my best friend and my driver that my new (golf) grip has given me new callouses... my driver immediately commented "that is why i never change my brief".
Filipino version: "langya, ang sakit na naman ng kamay ko, ang dami ko nanamang bagong kalyo sa bagong grip na tinuro ni Matthew..." my driver: "kaya nga ako, sir, hindi ako nagpapalit ng brief,,,"

No comments:

Almost a year :)