Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My Guitars

When I was in 3rd year high school, summer of '83, i had this fancy to play the guitar. Influenced by peers that it was a rather cool skill to possess. Well, it's been more than 26 years since that time and I'm still a terrible guitar player, but then again, I still like guitars, so much so that I can't seem to get enough of them.

On my birthday, my wife, with much prodding on my end wanted to get me a guitar. Inside the music store I got to fancy a greg bennet semi hallow electric guitar which had a reasonable price tag on it. My wife of course, "cringed" at the price tag and asked if I really needed that particular guitar. I simply said that I don't need it since I have eight other guitars but that i want it.... BIG DIFFERENCE!

This afternoon, my executive director scheduled a photo shoot for the pageant program address and I took the opportunity to have myself taken with my guitars.













photos by eugene barona

No comments:

Almost a year :)