Wednesday, February 11, 2009

jam night @ pasig bistro

It was a Saturday and I just came from a batch meeting, as I was heading back to the office, our old guitarist from roadhouse days Jun San Pedro calls up and tells me that there's a newly opened bar and ajmming place in Pasig. So I committed for a visit and a jam. Aji Adriano, drummer for the WUDS was there for the gig and bassist Ding Salvador of PENPEN was also there.

it was a pretty cool place with a wide LCD TV showing oldies rock and remakes and it felt a bit out of my genre but it was all together a great jam for me, having missed playing with seasoned players.

I was always introduced by Jun as "batch '84" since most of the patrons, as well as the owners were from Batch '71 to '73. What I most liked about the place was that there was no conservation in sound volume... the place was quite loud and I thought that heck, I hope that I would be as cool as these guys if ever I do reach their age.









No comments:

Almost a year :)