Wednesday, February 4, 2009

the 2nd Amazing Show Golf Tournament




It's a BIRDIE!!!! 70++ competitors, lot of prizes, good fairway. I must admit, it must have been the best golf day of my life. Not because my score was good, of course it was still shit, but because it was just fun. I was in the same flight as the chairman, his son, and my admin director. Now I seem to owe everyone for drinks to celebrate my first ever birdie on the field. 1 on, 1 put! yeahhh!!! I was so happy I could have passed out!

P.S. thanks to the management of Royal Northwoods for the venue, the good food and the good service. I lost my wedding ring last time I played there and it was returned to me immediately by one of the staff. I left my video cam in my cart, and that was promptly returned as well even before I noticed it was missing.

No comments:

Almost a year :)