Monday, April 9, 2007

continuation of ... in life...

POOF.... everything just leveled off... Now how could that be?

I have always believed in the credo that one should never wait for things to happen... one must make things happen. But I guess that my boredom stems from the fact that right now, if I make things happen... so many will have to get hurt or affected at the least. That's the problem with being higher up in the food chain, the higher you go, the more people are affected with what you do. I miss being a rebel! Damn, those were the miserably happy days. Now I have to content myself with just being miserable most of the tiem and waiting and/or just allowing things to happen. I'll give it a year more... and if nothing is there to make things change.. if it's the same for you I'll just HANG... damn, that's a nice intro for a song...




i was so drunk and depressed the night i recorded this that it's rubbish.

No comments:

Almost a year :)