Sunday, March 21, 2010

on adrenaline overdrive...

on a frantic work pace after the shooting day of Alamat's sister band under sunset studios' Black Pipe - Araw at Ulap the concert DVD... my week and my face turns ugly with long days and longer nights piecing together the edit points of the video. Considering that I used only three cams for the shoot (one of which I hate because it's on a dvd format), it was indeed a daunting task.

3/4 of Alamat was there on the day of the shoot and was blown away by the scale of the endeavor. That night, we had dinner together and they seemed a tad excited about their turn for a full-scale shoot. Of course, that would mean that they'd have to finish the remaining cuts for their album first.

So after a long absence from the studio, Alamat returns today with five songs to "catch up". I wasn't particularly excited with the idea since I really wanted to take a break from recording and studio work. But after hearing the first cut titled "Bisyo", my adrenaline shoots up again with new ideas and the excitement of making the music video for the single.

No comments:

Almost a year :)