Saturday, March 27, 2010

Cebu

1113H and I am still sleepy. I ordered chicken pork adobo for in-room dining but I’d much rather have a jjampong at the Korean restaurant downstairs but decided against it because I was already downstairs a while ago to have my ticket rebooked.

Last night, my boss asked me to take another flight back to Manila to spend one more night in Cebu and have a night out with the performers.

Anyway, I’ll have to check out some places today for the possible move out plan to another location but I’m already sort of fixated on one location that seems ideal for the move out. The space is good, roughly 2,000 square meters, it’s beside the road and has ample parking space. There’s another place though that I fancy but I already know that the cost is not feasible, neither is it reasonable but the Chairman wants me to try another negotiation anyway.

So last night I already got I touch with Aris of Alamat to cancel the shoot of the “Bisyo” video and learned that Mc’s wife is already due for child birth so that would mean that we’d really have to move the shoot schedule after the holy week.

I kind of miss the slow pace of life here in Cebu. Bumming around on the boat with the employees, discussing the Chairman's new loan facility program and enjoying a laugh or two with them while reminiscing the times we had making this branch.

I had a hearty early dinner with the branch manager and am now looking forward to seeing the performers rock a new stage for fun after this show...

No comments:

Almost a year :)