Friday, August 14, 2009

my de la salle buddies

I had a blast last night with my former co faculty members from the Political Science Department of De la Salle University. We had dinner at our Korean restaurant and some mild drinking at the coffee shop. It was good reminiscing all those years where De la Salle gave some of my best and worst experiences in life that shaped me into what I am now.

I specially missed Virgie, our very loyal department admin assistant who I must say has helped me through a lot of things. Kiko Magno who was my professor and my friend is the guy who never seems to age. Louie was there and so was a German girl named Joanna.

Afterwards, I drank with some Korean friends with two guys from Hanjin. It was unfortunate that after some talk turns shop, my mood changed towards the negative given the ill-sentiments I've been hoarding all this time.


with the Amazing performers at the lobby

play time, amazing style

with Korean drinking buddies

No comments:

Almost a year :)