Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A plausible day for things to go wrong…

originallly written march 5, 2009

I woke up wrong… I got bugged too early, and I spent the better half of the early hours being pissed off. I missed my daily home internet session but that wasn’t bad enough… I also heard that my nephew and my nephew-in-law figured in a collision somewhere in Makati.

So like all good and bad things, they would pass. I scheduled a visit to my Mom’s and Dad’s grave this morning and it went without any hitches. Two nice flower arrangements and my friend prepared the candles. We proceeded for the office and since I was to stressed to take my lunch in the house, I ate with my staff at the canteen and partially discussed some issues that needed my attention. A few signatures later, I was on my way to the airport with my Boss.

I figured earlier that today’s stress would mean I’d have to supplement myself with more food… and food was plentiful, at the Mabuhay Lounge, in-flight and at Anton’s Restaurant. So despite the additional stress, there was compensation… I haven’t been a big fan of food lately and I suppose that today is the exception to that assumption. I pigged out and it was a good day after all.

Being in Cebu is always good.

No comments:

Almost a year :)