Monday, December 3, 2007

A letter from a former employee

This letter was sent to me by a former employee through my youtube inbox. I must admit that it made my day, as well as it came at an opportune time when I just mentioned that I have to make a decision very soon. And because of this letter, I have made my decision. I will stay. Not for anything else other than I want to make things right...


hi po i wanna greet you lang po na congratulation po its
a wonderfull video na nakita ko dito un sa boracay po sir and im so amazed n hanga sa inyo dahil khit your the only filipino in that management you can prove it that your not only a small size but your a large huge thing parang sobrang taray ha super success ang show at amazing po anyway congrats again and i want to say sorry for all those bad things ive done personally kc di ko masabi sa nyo.remeber po na your the only person who accpt me there before when im starting amazing dirty pa ko nun actually kundi dahil po sa inyo eh for sure tae tae pa ko hanggang ngaun thnx again sir cassey.and also napaka laking pasasalamat ko kasi now i see n i heared or some of my sister jan e they told na na aapreciate nyo na sila at inaalagaan po kc namn medyo napabayaan kc kmi nun time na najan ako i think n feel n di nyo kami napagpahalagahan or cguro kc marami lang taong umeeksena para maging biboang wrong dun kc ibang way ang ginawa ko but actually im happy for now where i am na eto nagrereview n po ako for my scholarship n class exams like what you told before na dpat pagpatuloy ko yun pag aaral ko po.and now im happy as a stanp up comedian n singer singeran na rin sa ibt ibang bar nagamit ko yung experience ko po jan.anyway sir mahaba na po pla isa lang masasabi kohappy ako nanaging family ako ng amazing beforeand sir sorry tlga ha more power posana umunlad pa po ang amazing its wow amazing tlga its me jemrod cotti as pukel hihihii ingat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Almost a year :)