Sunday, December 16, 2007

2 blogspots in a day


I've been planning for a new blogspot exclusively for Amazing Philippine Theatre so that all related blogs that I may think up will be in the proper place. So I decided to go ahead and make two... one for the singing contest next year and another for the theatre... I've added the links to this blog so that It'll be easy to navigate through it.

I found the urgency while I was in Boracay when I saw that the official site was up, running and being updated. I appreciated the fact that we were up again but I do not appreciate the fact that it did not go through the process. I appreciate the effort but as usual, I would much rather have been consulted. Anyway, enough of that, I already did it and I'd appreciate the contribution of people with the "institutional memory" on the new blogspot. It is unofficial and not company sanctioned... but no one listens anyway, so why should I?

No comments:

Almost a year :)