Monday, May 7, 2007

I woke up to a rant day!

Actually, I slept on a rant as well...

I had quite a long day yesterday... I decided to give in to a request for a long road trip, minus my driver, and drive from eight in the morning to four in the afternoon. Everybody knows that I never get up that early except for the occasional golf games and out of town events I need to attend to.

The night before, I had a "bonding" session with members of the production division after ending the show at ten in the evening. Prior to it, I had some guests that I needed to talk to.

I slept for about three hours or so before the long drive and it wasn't pleasant at all. I was in the office before six in the late afternoon and my Boss and friend wanted to drink with me over some matters. It was as I was expecting, a rant session. Something that I miss a lot because we have not done it as often as we used to when we were starting this company. But unlike any other rant days we've had, he chose not to be polite and kind on the approach he made over the rants maybe because I felt the urge to poke him over it rather than letting him control the conversation in his mild-mannered style.

I knew as I was driving home that the day's activities has spread havoc to my bio system having had the tinge of sneezing and coughing bouts over the last 48 hours. I also knew that I couldn't let this day go by, being a rest day and all, without ranting about this week's "rantable" experiences. So, the day would have passed without incident if it wasn't for this pc crashing...

Ah, technology... the wrath of the blue screen...

I would love to write about this and all... but as I feel the virus seeping into my system, I have lost strength to appreciate the beauty of blogging... that's for now. Sometimes I feel sorry for having informed people of this blog because all of a sudden I feel freakish about having said the not-so-right things or to be as impolite as a rant should be. Which basically means that this blogspot has lost it's essence... and that essence is to remain honest to myself and the undisclosed readers of this blog.

But then again, honesty is only for those who can take it in the face and address the issue at hand with courage. I know of only a few who seems to have that character... myself not included.

No comments:

Almost a year :)