Saturday, May 5, 2007

everyone needs a break...

For myself? The best recreational activity ever is music... Two days ago, my Technical Director who is a budding video enthusiast, together with his staff of merry men decided to cut me a break and give me a gift. His directorial debut of a music video to my liking. He was suggesting to make a video of one of my original songs but then again we decided to do a cover song instead... That's primarily because you get less hits in youtube for originals and we just simply wanted to have fun anyway and enjoy the majestic view on top of the Manila Film Center. Took us about three hours to finish the shoot but it took them more than that to set up the rig and stuff we needed. The shots were great but I keep forgetting the lyrics to the song, but otherwise, everything went well.

From 3 Doors Down... here without you

casie villarosa - here without you

No comments:

Almost a year :)