Friday, October 1, 2010

On tech things and tech needs...



As a privilege, I am supposed to get a special gift every year from my better half when my birthday comes along... Two years ago, I got the Yamaha DD65 drum simulator and last year I got the Greg Bennett Royale semi hallow electric guitar.

As a general rule, I only ask for things that I want but not necessarily need but of importance in my ventures. That's because prodding my wife for something will take quite a hefty amount of negotiating prowess. This year, what I really wanted was a Squire (Fender Japan) Telecaster in wood laminated finish, much like what Joe Strummer, Prince and Bruce Springsteen used in their days. Unfortunately, one of my video cameras broke and I had no choice but to ask for a video camera instead to fill in the gap...

Nevertheless, it was good. So now I have to open this product and learn the added features a canon camera has to offer.





BTW, this new laptop I'm using courtesy of my best friend is awesome! The Light Scribe technology is simply Amazing! It sure came at an opportune time...

No comments:

Almost a year :)