Monday, October 4, 2010

Family Day

I never got to celebrate my birthday with my family so we took the weekend to make up for it.


the manila ocean park


anticipating to get wet because i said so, since i remembered being drenched the last time i watched aquatica... instead, they were drenched with their own perspiration


aquatica


miro's expression of awe


after the light and fountain show


waiting for the car outside the manila ocean park


simply delicious - we decided to have a seafood dinner at macapagal


miro and mommy


my wife


daddy's kids


waiting for the car outside the seafood restaurant


miro posing with iron man at moa


free refraction at executive optical


miro's curiosity


waiting at starbuck's while my wife looks for some bling blings for her samsung galaxy s



No comments:

Almost a year :)