Monday, May 10, 2010

the cebu trips...


the Chairman giving out his instructions

I flew to Cebu last Tuesday for a business meeting and ocular of a property we might be interested in. I drafted the initial possible lay-out of the facility and finally had the chance to take decent pictures of the performers as well as the show that night thanks to my new Sony Alpha 230.

The meetings I attended to were partially successful and I hope that everything would turn out fine. Otherwise, I would consider it a waste of "excitement" both from the Chairman and myself. I had to fly back to Manila Thursday late afternoon for another meeting and went back to Cebu last Saturday for an overnight trip.


SIDE STORY: most of our performers get around the island via motorcycles. one lead performer, Bong Quimosing had an accident the first night of my stay there and had first degree injuries. he had the accident exactly the same spot where our lighting director Andy Dionisio had his last year.


the Amazing Show Cebu family



it's all about our audience


the staff poses with me and the associate director for the camera

No comments:

Almost a year :)