Monday, April 26, 2010

I like Sundays...

It's quiet... and there aren't much problems to worry about except for a few minor inconveniences like my secretary losing three reimbursable receipts worth about Php3k and the MFC Bar waitress who is as lazy as an over-fed pet. (damn!)

But otherwise, things are cool. I got to work out alone, play with my new toy (Sony Alpha 230), drink and mingle with my staff at the MFC Bar and eat at my favorite Korean restaurant with my driver, my best friend and my chief security officer.

Tomorrow, I'd be cleaning the house and fixing the toaster that broke last week... then I'd hate Mondays...

solitary gym time...






sunday night drinks @ the MFC Bar




a very nice night cap dinner @ Hwang So restaurant



some alone time with the piano and my son in the house


No comments:

Almost a year :)