Thursday, April 8, 2010

Fire at our door step...




On my way to the office last Tuesday, Joey and I noticed that there was some kind of fog around the vicinity of the Manila Film Center. Upon our arrival, I was informed by our Engineering head that there was a grass fire at the adjacent vacant lot between the GSIS building (Senate), Home Depot and us and that it was contained earlier. The "fog" soon grew into a full-scale fire and I was able to take some footages of it from the 2nd, 3rd and roof deck level of the Manila Film Center.

I was actually so scared that the fire that was only across the street from us would actually nick a part of the MFC and given the heat, I'm sure it wouldn't take long to engulf us so we kept our fingers crossed and hoped for the best. The Pasay BFP was there and the fire was soon contained.

Here's the video

No comments:

Almost a year :)