Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Miro's Art


Come on, Daddy! Let's Play! Is mostly what I hear from my five year old when I'm at home.

Yesterday, a bunch of my employees came over the house to gang-fix my 26-year old gate. It was fixed and coated with rust oxide before sunset and we took the rest of the time drinking at the bar. So after the session, and after Miro spiked the appetizer sauce with pieces of nachos, we played this spelling game in his pc, 'til we felt sleepy.

He's still asleep, My PLDT DSL calls asking about the connection which was intermittent and I was informed that they were on the way here when I stumbled upon a file in my notebook of Miro's art work he did a couple of days ago. It's pretty "nice" I guess, but tells a lot about his personality and the difficulties he might be facing coming of age.

You see, my son is a bit delayed and advanced at the same time. Making him "unique" in a way. He's fascinatingly good with computers and gadgets but lacks the social skills of children his own age. But with professional assistance, we hope to remedy the situation and hope for the best.

Neverthless, Miro will always be special and gifted at the same time and I won't mind.

No comments:

Almost a year :)