Tuesday, July 21, 2009

it's been a hell of a half year



It's past the half year mark and here we are constantly struggling to keep the business afloat with all the things seemingly not going our way. It may be too early to judge our performance at the moment but given the track meter so far, i doubt if we'd make the mark this year.

These are, I believe disheartening times, when everything you do and everything else seems to be soooo wrong.

But then again, life is a cycle. And this moment feels much like the times when I was so pissed off with my last job in a UN programme. Of course, comparing the situation back then at that hideous place would be unfair for us at the moment.

The worst part? My personal life isn't half as good either. The stress makes me eat uncontrollably and constantly craving for food after having thought that maintaining a 29 inch waistline would be a cinch. I had all of my 32' trousers altered and now have have sweltering marks on my waist since I have regrown back to my original size. And with my financial situation, I probably couldn't afford a new set of wardrobe. buhuhuhu...

No comments:

Almost a year :)