Saturday, April 18, 2009

JolliStupid, I want to wipe the smirk off Jollibee's face


...and why shouldn't I?

Every time I'm busy and holed up in my 4th floor office, I end up asking my secretary to order a Jollibee meal so that I won't have to go six flights down to where the canteen is or four flights down to where the restaurants are. I got accustomed already to working while eating, besides, eating Korean food everyday can sometimes be a burden. But I am a creature of habit, most of my friends know that, so bear with me as I tell my story.

So why am I blogging about what I'm eating? It's because for the 4th time, Jollibee has managed to mess up my work meal by delivering chicken joy breast when they were at all incidents specifically instructed that I want a thigh and not a breast. For the 4th time, i ate my spaghetti and ate parts of the chicken joy that was acceptable for me, the crispy chicken skin and that's it.

So today, pissed off with finality, I asked my secretary to call in my complaint. 30 minutes later, Jollibee calls and gave me lame excuses and an apology and offers to give free of charge a new product. So I said, talk to my secretary.

30 minutes later, the two delivery guys who were here earlier came in and gave two ice crazed desserts... I said, guess what? I'm diabetic.

Well, at least my two secretaries were happy.

No comments:

Almost a year :)