Friday, April 3, 2009

Imelda's Rest House

Last Friday, I played golf with the Chairman, my god son and my administration director. It was a hell of a funny and fun game. On the way to Sun Valley, we sort of got lost and we got there by lunch time teeing off around half past one.

After the game, i had a scheduled invitation to join some of the Center's employees at Los Baños, Laguna, where former First Lady Imelda Marcos' rest house nstled on top of Mount Makiling. It was a sight to behold and as expected, the facility despite it's age shows how well her infrustructures were during her time.

So that day, we traveled from Manila to Antipolo to Los Baños, Laguna then back to Manila the next day. whew!





Monday, I had to go to the office despite the fact that "ve not had a day off for weeks now for my classes at the Korean Cultural Center of the Philippines. someone called my attention to say that there was a brush fire at Macapagal Boulevard so I went to the roof of the building to take this video.


No comments:

Almost a year :)