Sunday, April 19, 2009

Golf @ the Navy Club

Embarassing! that's the word for that particular game. Although I must admit that my score wasn't all that bad compared to my previous games, fact is, I get rattled with good players. And being "rattled" in golf means you're destined to get screwed really bad.

Two of my Korean staff not only frequents the driving range, they also has made a career in messing up their hands really bad. Boil-like swelling of some parts of the palm is supposedly an indicator of your grip accuracy... hell, I wouldn't want to mess up a hand that sketches, play the guitar and piano and most importantly... never mind.

But i do agree that I should go back to the driving range if only to refresh my muscle memory before a game. Anyway, all golf games for me is fun... and half serious. Ain't nothing wrong with that I think. No way I'll be in PGA anyway : )



Kristine, Alex and Cyrus... thanks for the very nice game.

No comments:

Almost a year :)