Sunday, May 25, 2008

paalam



i finished this album last year but never got around to fixing the album format and stuff... usually, i give copies of new albums to friends for the holidays. I haven't done that for the last two years since my holiday season always seems to be in some sort of "shit" state. December 25, 2007 my driver trashed a brand new motorcycle i gave to my wife as a gift... a year later, December 23, 2008 my driver's brother trashed my brand new car, a gift from my boss' wife.

anyway, this year, i plan to package this new album i finished and give it to friends. most of the songs i wrote. both the lyrics and the music and some were from tinkering with some available files over the net and i ended up compiling everything into an album.

so to my friends... sorry for the delay.

No comments:

Almost a year :)