Friday, May 23, 2008

my other office

i must admit that for the past couple of weeks... hiking up and down the manila film center is getting too tiring. The staff in particular found it very difficult that if i wanted something, they'd have to spend nd enormous amount of energy to give it to me. at least that takes care of the 10,000 step requirement for a fit and healthy life... 'till one day, the chairman says that i should move to the admin office... so i said that that i want to keep my office at the 4th floor and make the other office a sattelite so that i wouldn't be that far from the rest of the planet.

so right now i'm here at promenade level looking at the Sofitel Hotel much like the view i had in my office at the 2nd floor. i'm back together with my staff and i must admit that it is more convenient. the thought that i still have my main office and recording studio at the 4th floor keeps me comfortably at ease knowing that i have another place to run to when the stress level and boredom overheats.





No comments:

Almost a year :)