Friday, April 8, 2011

the let down...


As life would have it, events turn and churn out chunks of good and bad things alike. In all of the time that I was suffering from disappointments with my career, my shoulder to lean on was a long time friend and co-founding member of this company with whom I have entrusted my rants and gripes. All that time, I felt sheltered believing that whatever was said was in confidence and if ever my rants and gripes were leaked, I was confident that the facts were not going to be twisted… it seems that they were.

This is the second time somebody who claims me to be their best friend has f*&#%$& me over and it is more disappointing than the first. Perhaps I am quite gullible when it comes to friendship… perhaps I am just too “good” for my own sake. I feel that at my age, I cannot reasonably change my personality to become as bad as they are and I will not.

Like I’ve always said; bad thing happen to good people… worse things happen to those who are bad.

No comments:

Almost a year :)