Wednesday, April 20, 2011

the exodus begins



it is disheartening to see people go... specially those who have stayed with you and worked with you all these years. But like most things, there comes an end and a new beginning.Over the course of the years past, I have lost good friends and employees who has decided to take a better chance at life beyond what we've built together. I love those times when things were simpler and the treatment more human. I am happy for those who were able to find themselves successful in the outside.

But for those who are leaving with heavy hearts because they were wronged, my heart goes to you. I wish that I could have done something to ease the burden but I have yet to recover from being wronged myself. I will gather enough strength so that maybe someday I may right what was wrong, or maybe altogether just give up. I honestly don't see redemption in the near future. If patience is a virtue, then I have lost mine.

I just hope that they find peace and happiness...

No comments:

Almost a year :)