Wednesday, September 22, 2010

ALAMAT concert dvd teaser ft. Juan

the post production is an absolute nightmare!

Here are a few of the boo boos that happened... First, I only had the theatre until 4pm because somebody bungled up the schedule. The window of opportunity for the shoot was very small that I had to content myself with certain fuck ups in favor of finishing the shoot earlier. Second, I wasted time dealing with a very minor problem from one of the staff. Third, we did the gig live and I knew the nightmare that would follow... It's called Murphy's Law!

But nevertheless, I got good shots. It's basically a four-cam shoot and the angles were all decent for a rock concert.

I've not been happy lately over several matters and this dvd concert was something that gave me a break from the stresses of my regular life.

No comments:

Almost a year :)