Friday, September 24, 2010

43

Another birthday, another year...

I knew they were planning something when my secretary told me I shouldn't go down unless my security officer clears it. So I asked my brother-in-law who was in the country for a business trip from Singapore to keep me company in the office. Soon later, my good police officer friend arrives and joins for a few advanced rounds of Jack.

I got cleared before ten and as I exited the MFC's main door was greeted with the first few notes of the Happy Birthday song emanating from Alamat's Mc Monderin's very familiar rift. Everyone was there... and the party commenced!



Thank you to everyone! It was one of the best Birthday celebration somebody prepared for me...


Alamat on stage at the MFC Bar


crazed


the night wasn't without additional excitement, there was a car chase with the police all over the place who apparently gave chase to a military man who did not heed a checkpoint in Manila


that show wasn't on stage


thank you all!

No comments:

Almost a year :)