Tuesday, November 18, 2008

STING

The best break I’ve had for quite a while.

Seeing old friends… specially those that matters most to you is always a breath of fresh air.

I recently acquired the number of my long lost friend who was like a brother to me and he visited my office last Saturday. To say the least, it was a most pleasant reunion. I am just so happy that he will be part of my life once again after not seeing him for more than 12 years.

Thank you, Sting… for remaining a friend.
noli "sting" cuachon was a classmate from high school but we didn't exactly become friends until we made a band together with common friend carlo valdez when we were in college. sting did the drums, caloy on the bass and i did the shouting and the guitar playing on a band we called insurgency. later on he would be the drummer of the Marginals, my post skalawags band where he played drums on side b of the album. he also wrote some of the most meaningful tracks from the insecurities album.
the two insert pictures were taken the eve of my wedding. i actually spent my last day as a bachelor drinking gin with these guys in my room.

No comments:

Almost a year :)