Thursday, November 6, 2008

file hosting problem...

I'm dying to post all the acoustic remakes I made over the last couple of years in this blog but I unfortunately have not found any file hosting site that accomodates cover versions of songs without issue over property rights...

anyway, not all of the songs are cover versions. I also made songs intentionally ala-scratch pad style and impromptu styles from original compositions recorded earlier... aaahhh.. the beauty of hard-disk recording...

but for now, i'll just post some original songs remade several times by myself.


From my 5th album called "under your shade", the title track performed live by myself and jun san pedro in pasig city perhaps nine years back. Damn Movie Scenes, originally from the same album that I remade into an acoustic song two years ago.

"Ikaw ba ay masaya?" from my album 8th nandito lang ako, which i recorded after downing a bottle and a half of bourbon. "You won't be there" from the same album but from another bottle of Jack Daniels.

As soon as i update my iLike page, i'd post the other remakes as well.

P.S. click on the 2nd play button to hear the music from this page. the 1st song button will bring you outside of this page onto the iLike song page.







No comments:

Almost a year :)