Saturday, June 23, 2007

the worst of the lot...

Just like sim games, life is affected by every action and every reaction we make... Like I always say... I am here to make friends, not enemies. As an off shoot of my "salisi"gang experience, a friend of mine, a high ranking police officer recommended that I file for formal charges and complaints at the local police station. There, I was entertained by an officer whom I have previously met through another officer who was relatively a close friend of mine. (I now remember that at that time, my friend spoke ill of this officer)

This officer later texted about business matters and that he needed help for his OSEC schooling. Last week, he gave me visit and I entertained three of them at our Korean Restaurant. Later he made an appointment to visit my office for business matters and asked if I wanted to go to _______, a massage parlor to which I declined and said that I would much rather go for a simple drink at the office.

I must admit that my first impression was very bad... but good natured as I am, I gave him the benefit of the doubt and that perhaps he was just in need of a friend for which I have been known to be a good one to have.

So the entire night was spent with him flattering me up and most of it flattering himself with his "accomplishments".... it was actually the most annoying night of my life so I just wanted to get it over with. And he is in my book, the most obnoxious person I've met so far.... but sensing that he wanted to paint the town red, and that getting as far away from him would be a distant reality if I did not oblige him, I had no real choice but to take him out for some R&R time.

But at a certain point in the night, the whiskey got to my brain stem and since I have my limitations as well... I blew a fuse...

and I guess that that is all I should say about that matter as of this time...






No comments:

Almost a year :)