Sunday, June 17, 2007

Boracay...

It wasn't exactly what I expected...

or perhaps it was because I was there for business... but really this island is great. It is paradise, specially for those who can afford it. It was a great way to spend it for bonding sessions specially with my boss. In Manila, we rarely have the chance to talk casual over business and personal matters but this trip we did bond and I feel good.

Once again I feel alive, refreshed and significant once again with this new project. At least now I have something worthwhile to do.

To Boracay!

Casie Villarosa - You Won't Be There
written and performed by Casie Villarosa
from the album "Paalam" 2007
recorded at Sunset Records Ltd. Studios
video made in Boracay with under wate footages courtesy of Jack of Party House Dive Shop


No comments:

Almost a year :)