Sunday, July 31, 2011

Jun Manalo's Funeral

It is always a fact in a Police Officer's life that the threat of dying of unnatural causes, like a bullet in the brain, is always imminent. I am saddened by the passing of friend who has always been there in my lowest and highest points. Jun was a constant in my life... he is not a fair-weather friend who would show up when he is in need. He would show up at all times. We've managed to get by on gin-pomelos, alfonsos, fundadors, jacks and blacks. I have laughed and cried in front of my friend. He has seen my best and worse... and I will miss him badly.

Rest well, Jun...

VIDEO



PICTURES













































































































video by Joey dela Vega
photography by Jerry Santos

No comments:

Almost a year :)