Monday, September 28, 2009

my new office (again!)



I had to move into a new office again, because I've had too much water damage in the upstairs office/studio because of the damage brought about by recent storms and bad weather. Besides, I am contemplating on a lot of thing at the moment and knowing how impulsive I could be, I might as well occupy my "dream spot" while I still can despite the Chairman's initial objection.

As usual, the engineering services division led by Francis Aliento took time out to move me in, the art department did a good job on the restoration of the office the production people (PA, lighting and batten departments) carried all my stuff from the 4th floor down to the 2nd floor office, and as usual, the great fabricators led by Ronald Gallardo fabricated a lot of things for the studio including the new guitar display rack for the center showcase of the office. And of course,Santi Soriano for re-patching my hardware in the studio.

Thank you guys...

No comments:

Almost a year :)