Saturday, January 12, 2008

Happy Birthday, Bayani!!!

Bayani Agbayani's Birthday Celebration was a welcome relief from this week's stress-loaded routine. With a singing contest being organized by our office and all the other side problems from regular work and assignments, attending a birthday party was not exactly part of my agenda. But since the invitation from Bayani came way advance of the event, I could not refuse. Besides, he's a good person to be with. A real guy. So, I did enjoy myself for the night. More jamming days to come my friend.

Nyoy Bolante on drums, Jeffrey Tam and Bayani Agbayani on vocals, Casie Villarosa and Brod Pit (Isko Salvador) on guitars, Gary Lim on percussion and shouting vocals doing an REM song "the one i love".



Nyoy Bolante and Casie Villarosa on guitars, Jeffrey Tam on percussion and Bayani Agbayani on vocals, Gary Lim on shouting vocals doing a classic Eagles song "Hotel California"

No comments:

Almost a year :)