Tuesday, November 20, 2007

duuhh... but I... duh...


I've been rather sick lately. And that doesn't include being sick and tired. Right now I'm listening to Matchbox 20's "Damn". I awoke at half past five after a very long day yesterday. It was my day off and woke up at around the same time I did today. I've been sleeping so light lately. While I was sick I stayed in the office in the seclusion and confines of the walls and bling blings I'll probably miss once or if ever I decide to call it quits. My secretary keeps bugging me about eating, drinking medication which knocks me out cold on the sofa for about an hour. I've managed to finish the video of the 2007 show, I'm doing a proposal for a singing contest for next year. My boss wants me to go to Cebu but I've been putting that one off because I'm not exactly in the mood to go there. He wants me to stay in our resort with my guitar and write a song... the company song. Hell, if I was happy right now, I'd write it and record it in a day... but i GUESS i'M NOT.

Yesterday, I had to talk to my daughter's home room adviser because she'd been late three times last month. My daughter by the way is an entirely other story. She's growing up much like myself but more on the weird side. And as her adviser said.. but you are a boy!

Anyway, I try never to leave the house on a Monday, my wife used it as an excuse so I could drive her to the mall for a new curtain and to replace the bidet that she had previously broken. Parking is terrible as always as well as the traffic at that time. Mall food sucks and I hate going to malls in general because I always find something I want to buy for my office but I couldn't afford it. We got back home, and it doesn't end there. I did some plumbing job and had to help installing them damn curtains.

As a rule, my phone is dead on Mondays, but I was out so I had to turn it on. Got some calls from friends and scheduled some appointments. My dear executive assistant and admin director informs me that Cebu has a problem. The strong winds has managed to knock out the canopy of the three-hulled catamaran. I called Cebu to confirm, Damn! must be my god-awful lucky bitchin' day. My sajangnim calls me an hour later and tells me that I couldn't hold off my Cebu trip and I have to do some on-site inspection. So... I'm off to Cebu today. I have to attend to a few more meetings and take a late afternoon flight...

I really just wanted to say... duuuh, but I... duuh... don't really want to go. I'm not in the mood... but that's life I guess.

*** in my headset right now... an instrumental version of Sting's "Fields of Gold" right after Sheryl Crow & Sting's "Always On Your Side". Damn I hate the way I'm turning senti these days. I'd probably cry over a chick flick if I saw one. GRRRRR!!!!

No comments:

Almost a year :)