Wednesday, May 11, 2011

the EXODUS



If I would just wake up from this terrible dream…

The fourth resignation letter for the year arrives in my office hand-carried by the resigning party. Another blow to the organizational strength of this company… slowly but surely, we are losing people who has worked with us over all this time we’ve existed.

That may be inevitable in any organization. My only concern is that people leave with heavy hearts and gripes that they’ve kept over a long period of time. They are no longer happy, unmotivated and worse, an overwhelming desire to counter the constructive nature of treatment received over the past several months.

The exodus has begun and I do not know up to what extent it will go on. One thing is for sure, going back to a happier state is nowhere near the forbidding future. The primitive strategy of divide and conquer applied to us last January has backfired and it seems that the interest is lost to remedy the matter at hand…

I am sad…

I am angry…

I am frustrated!

No comments:

Almost a year :)