Friday, February 19, 2010

Goodbye, Benson...



The reason why I've not blogged lately is because I was saddened by the sudden death of my pet snake Benson. After the last feeding frenzy last week, he was found by my security personnel dead inside his aquarium three days later... Goodbye, Benson. You will be missed by everyone.

So all this time, I was just thinking that I'd need to find me a new pet. Last night, I took a bottle of San Mig Light at the MFC Bar before the long drive home and guess what? From the corner of my eye, I saw a most familiar "movement" from under the audio console cabinet and I honestly thought that I was being haunted by Benson's spirit. We took a closer look and it was a less than a meter long reticulated python same as Benson but with a slightly variant skin print and I'd say by its length that it was about 3-4 months old.

So just as I have ordered my security chief to be on the look out for my new pet, nature delivers one to me.

I haven't named it yet because we haven't determined if it was a he or a she. Today, I'll have her cleaned up and I promise not to over feed it.

No comments:

Almost a year :)